12 October 2010

Halloween Cards

These 2 cards are not as great as most of these ladies out there but I did make them. One day I will be as good as most of the ladies out there. First card is the spider card, spiders are from DoodleCharm & are popped out with 3d dots , eyes are orange brads



Second card is just a lil ghost w/ 2 lil bats. I used 3 colors for the ribbon ran it through the sticker maker (was easy that way to make it stay on card with ribbon). Nothing big about this card just made it for my sister.



Thank you for taking a look at my cards. If there is anything I can change please share your thoughts & advice on what I can change and/or do different.

4 comments:

~Molly~ said...

I know what you mean about not feeling like your cards are as good as everyone else's, BUT I love your cards!!

Jo Haynes said...

Keep uploading your cards. I enjoyed looking at them. I love the way you braided your ribbon. Cute idea. I'll have to use it sometimes. You should be getting your bottle swap pretty soon.

jen said...

These are adorable....would love to see more. I'm now following your blog. I would love for you to stop by and visit mine sometime.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Madison said...

Your cards are really cute:) Can't wait to see more. One thing a lot of crafters do to bring more color or pop to their cards is add stitching around their cut outs using a gel pen. For example, you could do this around your spiders. They look great like they are but you could also add stitching if you wanted. Just a thought since you wanted more ideas:) I think you are doing awesome for just starting! I am a follower and a fellow member of the Sisterhood on Facebook:)
~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

About Me

My Photo
JeNn
California
I am a mother to 4 beautiful amazing kids ages 11,10,3, & 2. I love to scrapbook, alter items & make cards. I love to get tattoos, listen to my country music, watch chick flicks, & most important spend time with my kids. I will try to keep this updated as much as possible but with 4 kids, & sports I'm pretty busy.
View my complete profile

Stalk Me!

Awards

Awards
Powered by Blogger.
Scrappin' Chics Challenge
http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
Peachy Keen Stamps Winter 2010 Release
Cricut Chick

My Creative Time
Photobucket
>